1. You must create a session, enter your hostname or IP address with port and give it a name like „forwarding“:
2. To speed up your tunnel establishment you can enable auto-login for your username, e.g. „root“. This only eliminate username prompt and you must always enter your password.
3. Enable compression for your tunnel 😉
4. Then you must add your local source port „D8080“ for Port 8080.
5. Save your session again and open it!
6. After you entered your password you should see an open port on your host (german windows edition):
7. Thats it! Now you can change your SOCKS proxy settings to locahost:8080, as described in my previous post.